Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I love CVS? Let me count the ways...

So lately I've been realizing just what a gold mine CVS can be. Once you get the deals rolling, they just get better! It my last CVS deal, I ended up with $9 in extra bucks. Well, CVS emailed me a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon for Mother's Day! So this meant that I had $14 in CVS money to spend. And here's the fantastic deals I got!

5 Coke 12-packs: 13.00 (buy 4 for 13.00 get 1 free)
Crest Enamel Sheild Mouthwash: 3.49
Scott Paper Towels, 8-pack (2 of these!): 9.98
2 CVS hand sanitizer: 1.93
2 Orbit Gum: 1.98

I had these coupons:
$1 off Scott paper towels (times 2)
$1 Crest mouthwash
$1 off Coke
$9 in extra bucks
$5 off $30

My grand total: $12.48
And, I have $2 extra bucks to use for this deal:

Ragu Spaghetti Sauce, 3 for $5...spend $10, get $3 in extra bucks.
So I got six jars, for $10, used my $2 extra bucks, and paid: $8 for six jars of Ragu!
And have $3 in extra bucks to use next week!

* Apparently we do have a Coke addiction. Last week I bought all that Coke, and now I added five more 12-packs...ah, well, it was my target price!
** And yes, we do use that much Ragu. Andrew eats the mess out of some spaghetti, so we make it once a week.

No comments: