Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wheelin' and Dealin' at CVS

I haven't made any posts lately about couponing. I haven't stopped, I just suppose the "newness" of couponing and the thrill of a bargain has sort of worn off. I'm still at it!
It was a good day for me at CVS! I only spent $11.98 out of pocket, and here's what I got, and how I got it...

THREE 12-packs of Coke 3/$12
SIX 2-liters of Coke & Sprite 6/$8
Spend $20 on Coke, get $10 Extra Bucks

So, I got the above Cokes, for $20. I had $10 in extra bucks left from last week's deal, which brought my total to $10. For all that Coke! Plus, on my receipt, the next $10 Extra Bucks printed out! Which I rolled into...

THREE boxes Nutri-Grain bars 3/$10
TWO Colgate toothpaste $2.99 ea
Spend $10 on Nutri-Grain, get $5 Extra Bucks
Get $2.00 Extra Bucks for each Colgate
-$1.00 off Colgate toothpaste, times two
-$10 Extra Bucks


Grand total for the Nutri-Grain and Toothpaste? $1.98
AND received $9.00 in extra bucks for next week.

**Note: It seems we have a Coke addiction. We do like Coke, but we don't buy it often. This deal was definately worth it, plus, we're having a big cookout this weekend...more to come on that later! Just wanted to clarify that we aren't Coke addicts.

No comments: