Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Frugal Flower is working today! (Updated!)

I'm in Newnan for the weekend, at my mom's house. It's a nice reprieve, she's having a blast taking care of Andrew. But I'm not lying around the house eating bon-bons, either...in fact, I'm working!

The Frugal Flower has a wedding today! Danielle and Joseph are getting married in Alvaton, and I am doing their flowers. It should be a wonderful, fun day when I get to be more than a mom (which, is no easy task) and actually DO something.

So far I'm feeling ok, the sickness doesn't usually strike until the evening hours, so I'll just grin and bear it, and hope for the best!

I'll be posting pictures soon of this wedding, and the one I did in Greenville in May!



Update:


It was a success! The bride was thrilled with her flowers, and everything turned out beautifully. I had such a great time seeing many, many old friends again and sharing Danielle and Joseph's special day!

No comments: