Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brand Spankin' New!

So I'm new at this blogging thing, but I thought I'd give it a try. It seems like a good way to keep friends and family informed on the many happenings in our household, especially for those who aren't so Facebook/MySpace savvy. I'm hoping to keep everyone up to date on what kind of crazy, silly, precious things Andrew says and does. Lord knows we could fill a book on the funny things he says!
I'd also like to use this as a tool to help friends and family get to know me, beyond what you read in emails, or see on Facebook. Facebook and MySpace are fun (and Lord knows slightly addictive!) but they only offer a glimpse of what life is really like!
So, while I get the hang of this blogging thing, please bear with me! Give me pointers and hints, tell me when I've said to much (or not enough!). It should be a fun and exciting thing!

No comments: