Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swaggin'

I wanted to share with y'all the new phenomenon of Swag Bucks! It's a new search engine that rewards you with points for every time you search the internet using their search engine. You randomly recieve SwagBucks when you do searches, and the points add up over time. You can redeem these points for Amazon.com gift cards! So far I've cashed in for a $10 Amazon gift card! All for doing something I already do! I use the SwagBucks toolbar instead of Google (and you really can't tell the difference!) It's a great way to earn those gift cards to buy things that aren't really budgeted, like the occasional book splurge, or, I don't know...the new upcoming release of Twilight the movie?

If you're interested, click on this link:

SwagBucks

You'll sign up for an account, and you can either download the toolbar (which I recommend) or just sign into SwagBucks.com everytime you need to do a search. It's a great way to get some extra cash (or at least gift cards)! They offer Amazon gift cards, Subway gift cards, and even Starbucks! Try it out!

Get rewarded for something you're already doing!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Just had to share that there's a "midnight release" party at our Borders for Twilight, and I'm trying to convince my friends that it's not totally lame to go... :) We went for the Harry Potter books--why not Twilight? :)