Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Swag Bucks

I know I've made a post recently about Swag Bucks, but I just wanted to refresh your memory! Swag Bucks is a search engine. Just like Google. It's even powered by Google, so any search you do, you'll get the same results as if you had searched with Google.

So why is it better?

Because you can earn rewards by using Swag Bucks. Google doesn't reward you!

When searching, SwagBucks will randomly reward you with Swag Bucks, which are basically digital dollars. Swag Bucks are rewarded randomly, so the more you search, the more chances you have to win a buck (or two, or three!) I've gotten to the point that I seach EVERYTHING. If I want to check my email, I search for "hotmail" even though I know the web site. More searching = more bucks.

Once you reach 45 bucks, you're eligible for a variety of gift cards and prizes. We're fans of the Amazon $5 gift cards, because you can pretty much find anything on Amazon! To this date, we've collected $30 in Amazon cards. For doing something we already do!!

If you're interested in making free money, click on this link to get started!!

SwagBucks


Happy Searching!


P.S. Here's the best bonus of all: when you make a referral, you get matching SwagBucks for the first 100 bucks your referral earns! So, if you sign up, I'll get a buck every time you do! So, another incentive = the more people you refer, the more bucks you earn (without having to do anything!)

No comments: