Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cha-Ching!

I made a killing in deals yesterday at Bi-Lo (South Carolina's version of Kroger) and Food Lion. I got some great stuff! I wish I had taken a picture, because it even looked impressive! Here's what I got:

4 Juicy Juice, the large bottles
3 v-8 Splash
2 bottles of Huggies Toddler Wash
2 cans Campbell's Select Harvest Soup
2 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars
3 bottles (large) of Palmolive Dish Soap
1 5 lb bag apples
1 package of strawberries
1 Gerber Entree'
1 Stouffer's Individual entree'
bananas

All for the grand total of : $23.90
With coupon/store special savings of: $37.89

I did have to go to Wal-Mart to get milk, meat, and cheese, but all combined, my grocery total for this week is $56! And even better, these groceries (in addition to what I already have) will get me through THREE WEEKS. Next week Andrew and I are spending the week in Atlanta at my mom's while Brian goes out of town, so that is a free week!

Here's the menu for this week:
Monday- Beef burritos, chips & salsa
Tuesday-Chicken, Potatos Julienne, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans
Wednesday-Meatloaf, Whole Grain mac & cheese, green beans, mashed potatos
Thursday- Potato Soup
Friday- Spaghetti
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Leftovers

No comments: